pyes.gov.ng – PYES Registration Portal 2019 | PYES Application Form 2019.
The PYES registration form and application process is readily available online and very easy to carryout using the application portal for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES). Please read carefully and follow the application links to the PYES official portal.
This website has provided solutions on how to register for P-YES program with the P-YES Registration Form 2019 and beyond.
Once you fully understand everything you need, then you can proceed with the application procedure.
So if you’re ready to get the complete guide on the best way to join the presidential youth empowerment scheme (P-YES), then you’re in the right place.
What is P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)
The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
The PYES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
Requirements for PYES Recruitment 2019
Generally the PYES requirements on p-yes.gov.ng is what you’ll see right now. You’ll get to know all the things you’re required to have. Checkout the requirements as written below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40 only.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport or Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant on www.p-yes.gov.ng portal must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Before you can apply on www.pyes.gov.ng for P Yes Registration 2018, then you should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within your communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How to Apply for PYES Program for 2018/2019
Interested persons who which to apply for the program, are advised to fill and submit the official online form at www.p-yes.gov.ng, drop a comment for any difficulty in accessing the PYES application website.