P-YES Registration Website and Application Form 2019/2020 | P-YES Application Deadline and Closing Date For PYES Registration Online.
P-YES application form and registration process is available online and very easy to carry-out using the application website for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme. Read carefully and follow the application links to the P-YES official website. This website has provided details on how to register for P-YES program with the P-YES Registration Form 2019 and beyond.
Once you fully understand everything you need, then you can proceed with the application procedure.
Related and frequently asked questions about P-YES Registration which we have provided with solutions are below;
How can i apply for P-YES, the official website for the PYES program, qualifications for P-YES Applications 2019, deadline for P-YES, How to submit P-YES online form, How to fill PYES form in the website, etc.
So if you’re ready to get the full guide on the best way to join the presidential youth empowerment scheme (P-YES), then you’re in the right place.
What is P-YES?
The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
The PYES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
Requirements for PYES Recruitment 2019
P-YES requirements on p-yes.gov.ng is what you’ll see right now. You’ll get to know all the things you’re required to have. Checkout the requirements as written below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40 only.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport or Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Before you can apply on www.pyes.gov.ng for P Yes Registration 2018, then you should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within your communities.
- Applicant on www.p-yes.gov.ng portal must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How to Apply for P-YES Program for 2018/2019
Interested persons who which to apply for the program, are advised to fill and submit the official online form at www.p-yes.gov.ng, drop a comment for any difficulty in accessing the PYES application website.
P-YES Closing Date / Application Deadline
The registration deadline for the PYES has not been announced officially, so applicants are advised to take advantage of this to make successful application before the Closing Date For the P-YES application 2019/2020.