Ultimate Love Guest One on One with Aunty – Day 3 [LIVE STREAM].
Arnold Conversation with Aunty
- I spent my entire life in the Refugee camp.
- I need a mother figure as a wife in my life.
- I want to embrace advice from my wife, like my mother.
- I missed advice from my dad, and he’s late now.
- I’m the last born of my family, my mum and dad spent entire their entire life together, and I need a family that would last forever.
- Speaking of his days in the house, he said the house has been stressful, and he’s still learning to know a lot of things about other Love Guest in the Love pad.
Chris Conversation with Aunty.
- I studied environmental education, but the first job I got was affiliation with media, but I worked on brand developments, which turned me into a Brand Architect.
- Christie Adana Chibuzor Cynthia Obiageli, but I prefer being called Chris.
- My dad’s name was Christian, and he’s late, so I decided to change my name from Christie to Chris to keep my dad’s name going.
- People don’t approach me, but I’m approachable, but I have lived in isolation after I was almost molested by an older man growing up.
- I have been so private in my life
- My mum never knew I’m never coming for a Love dating show, and she got to know when she was on the stage.
- In my profession, it takes 8 seconds to make an impression, and I’m hoping to find love here.
- I’m ready to fall in love irrespective of the Age Chris added in conversation with Aunty.
Kachi Conversation with Aunty
- My mum always tells me I’m handsome, and I’m her favourite male child.
- I never grew with my parents; I stayed with my Uncle because my cousin needed someone to stay close to her in then I was like a sacrificial lamb. Lol
- I was brought up in a religious home, and I learned so much value about life from my Uncle.
- I’m here to find that missing ribs in my life, not just to be a celebrity after the show.
- I grew up and schooled in Abuja but later traveled out of Nigeria due to a contract job in UAE.
- I never saw the ultimate show coming, it’s a surprise for me to be here and I’m grateful.
- I learned Digital Marketing with web design in Dubai.
- The house has been fun so far, and I’m learning.
Theresa Conversation with Aunty
- My mum always wants me to have a relationship because she knows I don’t have a boyfriend.
- I wanted to be a detective growing up, but I later studied Medicine, and I’m happy about that.
- I saw the ultimate Love Naija show on Twitter and my Boss advice to come for the show.
- Most of the guys I have meant are not serious and just wanted S£x.
- The house has made me understand going back to the old ways of dating, and I’m enjoying every moment in the house.
- Everyone in the house is smart and brilliant.
- A lot of people in the house are very honest.
Obichukwu Conversation with Aunty
- I met someone outside during the auditions, and I’m seeing a different side of the person coming into the house.
- My dad was a pastor, and he’s late already. I learned a lot from my dad, though he wouldn’t be allowed me to come if he was alive.
- Coming into the house was like a joke for me, and I’m here to find life.
- I never believed I would be here, and I’m happy to be here.
- Finding love is difficult for men than a woman because lots of women actually want money and disperse guys quickly.
- My ex cheated on me because I never wanted to sleep with her, and she cheated on me with someone else.
- I wanted to surprise my ex-girlfriend and caught her with someone having S£x with her.
- I loved my ex-girlfriend and still wanted the relationship to work again, but it never happened.
- I miss my mum, and if I’m opportune, I will call her to hear from her.
- I can cook because I’m the first child of my parents.
- I’m learning more about my fellow love guest in the house already.
Ebitienyi Conversation with Aunty
- I love to cook and always wash after cooking to keep the kitchen clean.
- My mum is half Scotland and Nigeria, my dad is adopted, and I grew up with my grandma.
- I have dated men, and it’s always a heartbreak, so I stopped dating.
- But now I’m ready for true love and settle down, I planned on getting my three kids before 30 and already 26 years old.
- My Boss is very humble and believes in me, he always advises me on what to do.
- I finished from Abia State Polytechnic, where I studied accounting since marriage is not coming I decided to go back for my PGD in UNIPORT.
- I fell in love with a guy, and he was not ready for seriousness even I tried so much.
- I needed to give life a chance, and that’s the reason why I’m here.
- The two guys I have been paired within the house are after someone else in the house.
- I love singing, and my favourite song now is “Bye Bye to Yeye Boyfriend by Zlatan.
- I like my man being in charge of things; Kachi and Iyke focus on someone else in the house.
Louis Conversation with Aunty
- I love white and black it’s my favourite colour.
- I read industrial relations and public management, I never planned to but I later fell in love with the course.
- I’m from Delta State, the delta Igbo side callled Onichugbo.
- I was born in Kano state and stayed for 15 years, we were 5 children till I lost my elder brother I Dubai and we turned 4 in the house, which really affected me a lot.
- My brother died when he was already doing better, it was terrible for me and my family.
- Coming to love, I need true love in this trip I’m embarking on in the Reality Show.
- Over a year now, I have not be dating anyone because relationship wasn’t working for me at some point.
- Everyone in the house is great with lots to bring to the table.
- I’m trying to make the best from the house by finding that ultimate love.
- I’m very positive and knows what I want which I’m already seeing in the love pad.
Stay on the web for more updates and Live Streams.