How to Apply for Gulder Ultimate Search 2021/2021 Show.
We deemed it fit to bring you the full details about the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021/2022 reality TV show, which is the season 12 of the Gulder Ultimate Search Nigeria.
If you are interested in featuring as a contestant, chill. In this post, we will cover all the necessary information about the Gulder Ultimate Search application form 2021/2022.
Here, you will learn how to apply for Gulder Ultimate Search audition, while we answer a few questions.
Do well to leave any questions you may have in the comment section, and we will reply to you in minutes. Also, if you will like us to give you updates, then drop a comment with your name below.
Your love and support have made Big Brother Naija the most followed reality TV show across Africa.
Gulder Ultimate Search has been away for long now and lots of people have been on the call to bring back the reality show.
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SEASON 12 TERMS OF APPLICATION
Please read carefully to get all the details and the requirements for the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021/2022
- I am a Nigerian citizen.
- I am not less than 21 years old and not more than 35 years old.
- I am not an Employee of or related to any Employee of the following organisations namely: Nigerian Breweries Plc, Jungle Productions, Multi Choice Nigeria Limited, Oracle Experience Limited, Black House Media, Dentsu Redstar Media and Insight Publicis Limited (“the Organisers”).
- I am not an Employee directly or indirectly working on the Gulder Ultimate Search (“GUS”) show.
- I do not have any conflicting legal obligations that may adversely affect my application, selection and/or participation in GUS.
- The decision(s) of any or all of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 3 above in relation to the selection (or otherwise) of the GUS Contestants shall be final/conclusive and no reasons shall be adduced for such decisions; These organizations also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions herein at any time, with or without notice.
- I agree that being chosen to audition at any level in the show does not guarantee that I will be selected to further audition or to participate in the show.
- I will not hold Nigerian Breweries Plc, Jungle Productions, Multi Choice Nigeria Limited, Oracle Experience Limited, Black House Media, Dentsu Redstar Media and Insight Publicis Limited or any member thereof liable for any damage(s) or loss(es) that may be occasioned by reason of my application, selection and/or participation in the GUS. This shall include, but not be limited to, death, damages or injuries arising as a result of any form of travel, illness (es), accident(s), loss(es) or theft of my asset(s) whilst auditioning or participating in the GUS.
- I hereby authorise the Production Team or any member thereof to verify the authenticity of any or all of the information I have supplied if I am selected to participate as Contestant in the GUS.
- Notwithstanding my being selected as above, NB shall have no obligation to produce the GUS and even if the GUS is produced, there shall be no obligation on the part of the Production Team to broadcast it.
- If I am selected as above, I shall enter into a formal agreement with NB and/or any other relevant party to GUS, the terms of which will be necessary to protect the rights of NB and/or such other party involved in the production of the GUS.
- If I am selected to participate in the GUS, I may be camped for a period of four (4) weeks or more in a location to be determined by the Production Team.
- If I am selected as above, I shall enter into a formal agreement with Nigerian Breweries Plc and/or any other relevant party to GUS, the terms of which will be necessary to protect the rights of Nigerian Breweries Plc and/or such other party involved in the production of the GUS.
- The Organisers have taken adequate health, safety and precautionary measures and protocols (including medical and security) to ensure my safety and welfare in the camp and I shall unequivocally abide with these measures and protocols.
- I agree that Nigerian Breweries Plc, Jungle Productions, Multi Choice Nigeria Limited, Oracle Experience Limited, Black House Media, Dentsu Redstar Media and Insight Publicis Limited shall not be liable for any act or omission by any other applicant, contestant or production crew member or other persons in the camp that results in any injury or death.
- My participation in the GUS may be recorded by the Organisers and I consent to its use at their absolute discretion; I further assign to Nigerian Breweries Plc the entire copyright and all other rights that may accrue from my participation in the GUS.
- I agree that Nigerian Breweries Plc is at liberty to use any of my images, recorded interviews, videos, photographs, details and my information derived from the GUS for purposes of the GUS publicity and broadcast, and/or for marketing or projection of any of its brands whether or not I am selected for the GUS.
- I am bound to disclose any ailment of which I am being or have been diagnosed or which I am aware of personally (whether I have been treated or I am undergoing treatment for it or not) but which was not diagnosed during the medical screening carried out by the Organisers prior to or during the GUS. The Organisers or any member thereof shall not be held liable for any disability, complication, illness or death arising from non-disclosure of any such ailment.
- If I am selected to participate in the GUS, I shall make myself available to the Organisers for physical, psychological and medical screening/tests.
- I am aware of the physical difficulties, challenges and hazards in participating in the GUS and no claim or liability of whatever nature shall arise against the Organisers or any member thereof should I suffer any injury or death as a result of such physical difficulties, challenges and hazards.
- If I am selected to contest in the GUS, my participation shall be subject to my adherence to these Terms and Conditions as well as the Terms and Conditions/Rules and Regulations that apply to the GUS itself which shall be set out in the Participation Agreement to be executed by me prior to commencement of the GUS.
- In the event that I emerge as one of the top eight (8) contestants (without winning as the Ultimate Man/Woman) of the GUS show, I agree that Nigerian Breweries Plc shall have the right of first refusal (exercisable within a period of six (6) months from the date of the conclusion of the show) to engage me as a Brand Influencer/Ambassador.
- If I win the 12th Season of the GUS show, I shall be committed and able to perform all the roles and functions expected of me as the Ultimate Man/Woman including, but not limited to being Brand Ambassador (to the exclusion of all other alcoholic & non-alcoholic brands outside Nigerian Breweries Plc) for a period of one (1) year thereafter.
- I understood and accept my obligations and undertaking above fully before signing this present
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH
Welcome to Gulder Ultimate Search application. Before your adventure begins, you need to do the following:
- Prepare your bio-data.
- Be ready to take an aptitude test.
- Get a recent half frame picture of yourself taken against a plain background. Picture should not be more than 3mb.
- Upload a one minute full frame video of yourself stating why you should participate in this year’s Gulder Ultimate Search. Remember to show your fitness level. Video should not be more than 10mb.
FOLLOW HERE TO APPLY FOR GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH
IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE FILLING THE GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH FORM ONLINE
Make sure all your information is correct before moving on to the next step.
Do not refresh your browser while completing the application to avoid losing your information, otherwise your application progress will be lost and you must start again.